-- 2 days Public Speaking and Presenting Master Class with --
Rania Ali - 6th & 7th December 2019
Public Speaking doesn’t have to be scary. And it doesn’t have to be a “performance”. There is another way…
Public speaking is the most common #1 phobia in today's society, and at the same time, our abilities to strongly represent ourselves are becoming more and more of a priority.
Whether we are job interviewing, pitching our startup, actively networking, or needing to lead a presentation in a boardroom or on a massive stage, confidence, clarity, and communication skills need to hit the mark.
As a result of attending our public speaking training courses you will:
- Have a positive analysis of your strengths as a speaker
- Understand what to focus on to create the impact you choose
- Learn how the professionals tackle the fear of public speaking an - - eliminate stage fright
- Discover how to bring an authentic approach to public speaking
- Understand how to create special moments that the audience
will - remember and - improve first impression
- Learn and practice techniques for structuring, creating, and telling a great story
- Learn how to use pictures and props for high impact
- Learn tools and techniques to really engage, surprise and influence the audience
- Gain confidence in presenting to a range of different audiences
- Practice creating and running a successful Q&A session with flair!
- Learn how to be a much more confident and authentic speaker
- Enhancing your impact
- Increasing confidence and reducing stress
- Engaging and retaining people's attention
- Getting your message across
- Feeling relaxed and alert
- Sustaining professional performance
The largest part of this course is “learning by doing”. We’ll supportyou through a series of brief practice presentations on your own subjects of knowledge and interest. Then we’ll use video replay with constructive and practical personal coaching to identify your own individual learning points
"Your ability to communicate with others will account for fully 85% of your success in your business and in your life."
THE GALLERY OF SUCCESS!!
Learn from the expert
Rania is the leading female bilingual international presenter & live events MC in the UAE. She is an award winning presenter, Best Female MC in Dubai 2018, In addition awarded and recognized as a speaker by the UAE Ministry of Economy.
She is a certified TV Presenter from London Academy Media Film TV in London. She holds an MBA from University of Wollongong Australia with honors top of her class. Born & raised in the UAE, Rania is an ex corporate individual & entrepreneur with extensive years of experience in different business fields from economics, finance to banking which made her the first choice for presenting corporate events.
She is one of the top presenters in the Middle East Region, who is a regular presenter in his attendance H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum vice president, prime minister of the UAE and ruler of Dubai for more than 6 consecutive years now. She is continuously requested to present top government conferences attended by the UAE royal family, presidents and high profile international delegations.
Her charm, passion, energy & charismatic personality along with her expertise established her reputation as the top trusted presenter & MC for high ranked government authorities in the UAE & the Middle East region She is a communications consultant, coaching companies on media training, presentation skills & public speaking. She's trained
several members of the UAE royal family & business high net worth individuals.
She is a certified NLP practitioner and an expert in influencing public speaking and provides top class training and mentoring for corporates and individuals
All students attending the master class will be presented with a certification of completion.
Lunch and refreshments provided
Venue: Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
Limited seats available
For registration Please fill up the form below or Email me on :
Date: 9 & 10 December 2019
Location: Dubai - U.A.E
Duration: 2 Days
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Training Material: Provided
Lunch & Refreshments: Provided
Free Valet Parking: Provided